Specialists are the same CryptoKitties-NFT in your gang who are trained in special skills. The cost to play a specialist will depend on the effect the skill has on the game.
To train your cat, it must fit certain requirements:
- You need a manual to instruct the Kitty*
- The kitten must have a genetic predisposition to be a certain type of specialists
A manual is a special kind of resource that player receives as rewards in PVE campaigns, tournaments and during account progression. This is an ERC-20 token that we transfer to your ethereum wallet.
Genetic predisposition is a necessary combination of your crypto kitten’s genes. This is similar to the recipe of fancy cats in CryptoKitties.
*To facilitate the gameplay in the KotoWars Alpha, you don’t need to train specialists using the manual.
Existing types of specialists:
|Healer||Heals your champion on the amount of HP equal to specialists defense**||2||Cloudwhite|
|Poisoner||Poisons Stitches on 3 damage per round. Stacks up||2||Spangled|
|Herbalist||Cures poison and adds regeneration +1|
Does not stack
|Magician||Draws 3 cards from your deck||3||Ganado|
|Mad Archer||Deals damage to all enemies before player’s action phase. Damage/HP depend on parameters***||3||Henna|
**“Healer” is a specialist who heals your champion on the amount of HP equal to their defense. This is important because defense and attack depend on cat’s fur cattribute: the more defense cat gets the less attack they have.
The best healers are:
- Cloudwhite + Pouty + Ragdoll (1–15) — heals the champion by 15 hp
- Cloudwhite + Pouty + Persian (1–15) — heals the champion by 15 hp
More combative healers:
- Cloudwhite + Pouty + Lykoi (9–7) — heals the champion by 7 hp
- Cloudwhite + Pouty + Chartreux (6–10) — heals the champion by 10hp
***”Mad Archer” is a specialist who deals damage to all enemies before player’s action phase. Attack and defense of MadArcher follow the formula based on attack and defense characteristics of its fur.
- 1-5: 1
- 6-10: 2
- 11-15: 3
- 1-5: 5
- 6-10: 10
- 11-15: 15
- Savannah Mad Archer will be 3-5
- Cymric Mad Archer will be 2-10
- Toyger Mad Archer will be 1-15
There is a special search input in the Gang Builder where you can enter the cattributes and find corresponding kitties.
You can read more about the basic principles here